torstai 23. helmikuuta 2012

CEES honours guide - exciting times

Because it's Russia, you can receive a phone call in the morning telling you that all your classes for the day are cancelled. So I decided to check my university e-mail and found a pleasant surprise: CEES honours guide for 2012-2013!

I love CEES. I could be happy to attend all the lectures they're running next year. But fuck it unfortunately I need to choose between interesting and extremely interesting. In addition, if I will be in Poland during Semester 2, I will in fact miss all the courses focusing on the transition period. So many courses, so little time...

Meanwhile: getting ready for Lake Baikal and haf-a-Trans-Siberian

I indirectly turned down the job offer for the Nordic Ministry Council in Petrozavodsk. Haven' heard back from CIMO, I'm afraid that might have been the first and the last offer I got from them. But I'm not as bothered as I could be - aftet all, всё будет хорошо and I have firmly decided to выбирать свою судьбу and not settle for anything less that St.Petersburg. There is судьба and there is free will

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti